Sometimes bagging, rather than boxing, works best. If you are packaging a lot of small items into a batch, bagging is your best bet. I mean, it's not likely that you'll buy your dog his kibble in a box.
And the good news? No matter the size of your business, automating the bagging process will help you increase production rates while reducing expenses.
I'm willing to bet that your current packaging supplier hasn't told you that yet, have they?
Bagging has actually been known to reduce labor up to 80% and save an average of 75% on material usage. And the good news? No matter the size of your business, automating the bagging process will help you increase production rates while reducing expenses.
Machines that automatically bag products vary in footprint size, task versatility, and cost-efficiency, relieving staff of the manual work of individually opening, filling, and weighing.
Top 10 ways an automatic bagger will improve your business
- Up to 350% faster production throughput.
- Increase in weight accuracy.
- Average labor cost reductions of 40%.
- Up to 50% reduction in the amount of needed workstations.
- Printing options that are approximately 50% faster.
- Lower maintenance costs: fewer moving parts, uses off-the-shelf parts.
- Up to a 90% reduction in scrap and material costs.
- Ability to record historical data, used for maintenance and measuring errors.
- Integrates popular rate shopping software for shipping efficiencies and savings.
- Average training time of about one week.